Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What It Is..

As you all know, my mum and I are moving to Italy asap. I have a website that is meant to be selling everything for me but the damn thing keeps giving me error messages and headaches. Until I am 100% confident that it's in full working order again, this will be my temporary online store.

I'll be selling clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup and everything else a girl/woman/female could want or need. This will be a mix of new, gently worn and vintage items. Ranging from 50 cents and upward.

I ship internationally and I accept payment in many different ways.
You can pay by PayPal, bank deposit, you can post the money to me, send me a money order or a bank cheque.. Pretty much any type of payment besides Monopoly money is accepted.

If you wish to purchase something, please comment on the post with your name, email address, country and how you wish to pay. For international buyers PLEASE inquire for the shipping price as it goes by weight.

Combined postage/shipping rates are available so be sure to check through everything. To purchase multiple items on different posts, please comment on one post only with the name of the items or a short description of the items. I am trying to keep this as simple and with the least amount of confusion possible.

Items will be removed as soon as sale is complete. Payment (or confirmation of your payment) has to be within 2 business days. I will post order within 3 business days of the money clearing.

Thanks and enjoy your shopping.

No comments: